Do you want more personalized help?
Do you have a very specific concern that can likely be addressed in one or a few sessions?
Are you eager to make some immediate shifts to improve your energy?
Are you traveling and want to know how to deal with any dietary restrictions on the go or in the city you’re visiting?
Then an individual consultation might be right for you.
Some ways my clients have used these consultations in past include:
- Questions regarding food intolerances or allergies
- Shifting from stressed out to blissed out
- Planning and preparing for travel (domestic or overseas)
- Cleaning out your kitchen or pantry
- Learning to read labels
- Grocery store tours
- Strategies for on-the-go lifestyles
- Tweaking tools you are already using to make them more effective
- or simply a Q&A session with me to get more clarity
What else do I need to know?
Our calls will be done by phone (or skype for international callers).
When we get on our call, we’ll jump right in. I like to get the point and make sure you get as much information and guidance as possible.
I offer 25-min and 50-min consultations. I also offer a limited number of half-day sessions for existing clients.
I generally encourage folks to start with a 25-min call with me unless there’s a lot of ground they want to cover right away. Because we jump right in, you’ll notice that we cover a lot more in 25-min than you’d normally expect.
If you have questions feel free to contact me here and we can see what would work best.
How do I sign up?
To schedule a 25-min call ($45), click here.
To schedule a 50-min call ($80), click here.